Is our outdoor CrossFit program for you?
Looking for something else?
Our membership options are endless and can be customized for any level of commitment. Please book your free intro or fill out the form below so we can find a package that best help you reach your goals.
Outdoor Hybrid and Personal Training Memberships
Upgrading a Membership
If you run out of classes before you run out of month contact us to let us know. You may either renew your current membership early or upgrade to a higher level membership.
Downgrading a Membership
If you need to downgrade your membership please contact us know 7 days before the renewal date and your renewal and payment will be adjusted as per your instruction.
Cancellation of Monthly Membership
We want members to attending our gym that are 110% satisfied with the quality of service therefore we do not hold members to a contract. If for whatever reason you need to cancel your membership please notify us via email at email@example.com and your membership will be terminated after 30 days of receiving the email notification.
Nutrition Coaching Membership
If you decide to cancel your Phase 1 Gold or Platinum membership before it’s 3 month term is completed, then there is a $30 cancellation fee. There are no holds, refunds, credits or transfers to another individual granted on any of our Nutrition memberships.
What to do if you are sick or injured?
If you are planning a vacation or know you need to be away from the gym for an extended period of time you may place a hold on your account for a minimum of 14 days and maximum length of 30 days. Your membership payment date and renewal date will simply be delayed by the length of the hold. The maximum number of holds for any member during a calendar year is three and the maximum cumulative time is 60 days. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 7 days prior to the first day of your hold. Please note we do not backdate holds.
Refunds or Transfers
There will be no refunds or transfers for memberships, punch cards, nutrition counseling session, follow-ups, nutrition challenges or personal training sessions.
Children In Classes
We hold a high value for children and youth at CrossFit LifeTree. We offer a program for Kids and Teens that is tailored to their level of fitness. We also offer childcare several days a week so that parents can set an early example of leading an active life while their children are kept in a safe, caring environment.
The guidelines listed below are to keep children, parents and fellow members safe and productive during all classes and personal training sessions at CrossFit LifeTree:
- If children come to watch class while their parents workout they are required to remain on the stage area and if they are not able to stay within the safety of those boundaries both child and parent will need to leave the class. This is for their safety and the safety of others around them.
- The minimum age for an individual to attend an adult class without coach approval is 16 years of age (those under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by the guardian before attending)
Class Reservations and Cancellation
We have a class cap of 14 participants in each class. To insure you have a spot in the class you wish to attend you must reserve either on the Zen Planner App or through the login area on our website and members can do so 3 days prior to the class.
The following policies apply to our reservation system:
- Reserve for the correct class.
- If you cannot attend your reserved class you must cancel 1hr prior to the start of the class.
- For the 5:30 am class please cancel reservation by 8 pm the night before.
- Only reserve for one class a day and attend the class you reserved for.
- You cannot redeem your class if you miss your class and did not cancel your reservation.
- Change your status from reserved to signed in when you arrive at class.