Hybrid and Personal Training Memberships
Upgrading a Membership
If you need to upgrade to more classes per week just send us a quick email and we can make that change immediately. If you upgrade mid-month of your membership you will simply be charged the prorated upgrade cost on your next billing cycle.
Downgrading a Membership
If you need to downgrade your membership to less classes per week please let us know 7 days prior to your membership renewal date and your renewal and payment will be adjusted as per your instruction. We do not issue refunds or credits for downgrades partial monthly term (3o days).
Cancellation of Monthly Membership
We want members to attending our gym that are 110% satisfied with the quality of service therefore we do not hold members to a contract. If for whatever reason you need to cancel your membership please notify us via email at email@example.com and your membership will be terminated after 30 days of receiving the email notification.
Nutrition Coaching Membership
If you decide to cancel your Phase 1 Gold or Platinum membership before it’s 3 month term is completed, then there is a $30 cancellation fee. There are no holds, refunds, credits or transfers to another individual granted on any of our Nutrition memberships.
What to do if you are sick or have been exposed to someone who has flu like symptoms
- If the symptomatic person is getting tested and gets a negative result then the member may return to the gym.
- If the symptomatic person gets a positive result and you get tested with a negative result the member may return to the gym.
- If the member gets tested and gets a negative result then they may return to the gym.
- If the member has not been tested and the symptomatic person has not been tested then the member must not return for 14 days post exposure.
- Our minimum hold date is now 10 days. This is the required time to stay away from the gym if you are sick and have not been tested for COVID.
- Your membership payment date and renewal date will simply be delayed by the length of the hold.
- If you request a 10 day hold due to illness and obtain a negative COVID test you may return to the gym once ALL your symptoms have disappeared and the hold has ended.
- Once tested negative If you are symptom free prior to the 10 day hold period ending and want to return to the gym your hold will cancelled, your membership reinstated (there will be no change to your renewal or payment date in this case).
- To add or remove a hold please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds or Transfers
There will be no refunds or transfers for memberships, punch cards, nutrition counseling session, follow-ups, nutrition challenges or personal training sessions.
Children In Classes
We hold a high value for children and youth at CrossFit LifeTree. We offer a program for Kids and Teens that is tailored to their level of fitness. We also offer childcare several days a week so that parents can set an early example of leading an active life while their children are kept in a safe, caring environment.
The guidelines listed below are to keep children, parents and fellow members safe and productive during all classes and personal training sessions at CrossFit LifeTree:
- If children come to watch class while their parents workout they are required to remain on the stage area and if they are not able to stay within the safety of those boundaries both child and parent will need to leave the class. This is for their safety and the safety of others around them.
- The minimum age for an individual to attend an adult class without coach approval is 16 years of age (those under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by the guardian before attending)
Class Reservations and Cancellation
We have a class cap of 12 participants in each class. To insure you have a spot in the class you wish to attend you must reserve either on the Zen Planner App or through the login area on our website and members can do so 4 days prior to the class.
The following policies apply to our reservation system:
- Reserve for the correct class.
- If you cannot attend your reserved class you must cancel 2 hrs prior to the start of the class.
- For the 5:30 am class please cancel reservation by 8 pm the night before.
- Only reserve for one class a day and attend the class you reserved for.
- You cannot redeem your class if you miss your class and did not cancel your reservation.
- Change your status from reserved to signed in when you arrive at class.