Why Nutrition Coaching?
- You cannot exercise away a bad diet.
- With so many different diets on the internet we offer a simple and sustainable solution.
- Your coach will guide you in developing healthy habits around food that will last a lifetime.
- Learn the type, quantity and quality of food to eat at when to eat it.
- Meal plans based on whole, nutritionally dense food that will leave you feeling healthy, full and satisfied.
- Program written by registered dietitian Nicole Marchand Aucoin of Healthy Steps Nutrition.
- Accountability and training provided in person and through the HSN app that integrates directly with My Fitness Pal.
All our Nutrition Memberships include the following services:
- Initial consultation and Health assessment and goal setting
- Customized meal plans (with grocery lists)
- Comprehensive nutrition handbook
- Biometric testing – Inbody Scan
- Access to HSN app for accountability and tracking progress.
- Graduate to on-going coaching after completion ($85-125/month)
Silver Membership 1 Month Commitment
- Weekly Virtual check-ins with your coach
- Follow up in person appointment with coach for biometric retesting and support.
Gold Membership 3 Month Commitment
- Monthly in person appointments with coach for biometric retesting and support.
- Bi-weekly virtual Check-in
Platinum Membership 3 Month Committment
- Bi-weekly virtual check-ins for accountabity and support from your coach.
- Bi-weekly in person appointments with coach for biometric retesting and support.
- A state of the art body composition testing machine.
- Find out your muscle mass and body fat percentage.
- Learn areas of your body that need strengthening.
- A great baseline for building a plan to improving your health and fitness.
- Takes less than a minute and is completely painless.
- Included monthly for all nutrition clients.
Proud Partner of