Do you want to find a way to help your child stay more active this Winter?
At CrossFit LifeTree we can help!
We are offering a combined FREE class so you can
“try before you buy”:
5-10 years old – 11:30am – 12:30pm
We will help your child:
- Make new friends.
- Gain confidence by trying new skills.
- Get stronger and fitter through the daily challenges.
Regardless of your child’s previous athletic experience Coach Liz and Coach Mark will guide your kids to the next level.
What happens in a Kids CrossFit class?
- Starts and ends with fun & crazy games
- Transitions into a skill highlight
- Before the last game, kids do a challenging team, partner and/or individual workout.
- Nutrition education through games and challenges.
- Leadership development & workout programming.
We know as a parent you want a safe and encouraging environment for your kids to thrive and at CrossFit LifeTree we share those same values. Your child will feel safe, encouraged and successful as they are led by our qualified and compassionate coaches.
Contact us if you have more questions.
Winter Sessions Start:
January 8th, 2022