An empowering approach to help you perform better and stay healthy longer
We want to help! Are you…..
- Frustrated, wondering how you’ll get back to training fully or to your meaningful activities?
- Looking to reduce your injury risk, while improving your athletic ability?
- Dealing with obstacles or plateaus?
- Limited by pain or injury?
- Having trouble with certain movements?
If you answered yes to any of the above, you will benefit from our in house physiotherapist Alex Derksen!
Physiotherapy is designed by athletes for athletes that bridges the gap between rehab and performance.
- You will gain a healthcare provider, coach and teammate in your recovery process.
- You will actively participate in the recovery process through evidence-based physiotherapy. You will be empowered and return to independence as quickly and as safely as possible.
- You will gain resources and strategies to overcome obstacles that are holding you back from reaching your goals. If you take the leap to come see us for our physiotherapy service, you will be given a partner in your rehab process.
- You will make sense of your barriers and we will help you come up with an individualized game plan to get you back to your meaningful activities.
Bridging the gap between rehab and performance
Whether you are an elite athlete or just want to improve your ability to move without pain we can help you!
How do we treat?
- Initial on-boarding to hear your story, discuss the injury/how it has impacted your life, and what your goals and obstacles are
- Rigorous orthopedic evaluation, assessment, and movement screen to clue us in on what we need to work on
- Exercise therapy, manual therapy, and/or mobility techniques to reduce pain and improve function
- Evidence-based education, injury reduction strategies, lifestyle/mindset management and optimization
- Individualized home program tailored to your rehab and performance goals
- Regular communication with your coach(s)
What do we treat?
- Improvement in Athletic Abilities such as movement quality, strength, power, speed, agility, mobility, stability, motor control, etc.
- Injury Risk Reduction Strategies
- Training Load Management
- Sports Injuries
- ACL injury
- Low Back Pain
- Persistent Pain
- Carpal Issues
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis and Golf Elbow
- Hip Pain
- Knee Pain
- Meniscus Injury
- Iliotibial band syndrome
- Patellofemoral Pain
- Patellar Tendinopathy
- Plantar Fasciopathy
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Stress Fractures
- Balance Issues
- Pre-Op Surgery Rehab
- Post-Op Surgery Rehab
- And many more conditions!