Fuel Up for Fall
Partner Nutrition Challenge
Kick-Off September 7th, 2019
Fall is a time for fresh beginnings and this is a great time to do a nutrition reset and get back to the habits that keep you looking and feeling your best.
At our May Spring challenge those who had an accountability partner achieved the best results, so we are running the challenge in partners this time. If you don’t have a partner don’t worry we will team you up with someone so you can help each other.
Don’t worry this is not a crazy fad diet, just a plan to develop simple sustainable habits to help you improve your relationship with food and make better choices on how you fuel your body.
Cost for Members of CFLT $99 plus GST and Non-Members $120 plus GST.
Ways you will benefit:
- Learn what, when and how much food to consume throughout each day.
- Create sustainable healthy habits that will prevent overeating and yo-yo dieting.
- Learn how to fuel yourself for better performance in the gym and for life in general.
Support to help you succeed:
- Initial and follow up consult with Nutrition coach for Inbody Scan and measurements.
- Kick Off Seminar – September 7th, 2019 @ 10:45 am and Wrap Up party on October 12, 2019 @ 11:30 am including food prep demo, education and a workout.
- Weekly focus points and educational information.
- Prizes for the partners with the highest combined weight and body fat percentage loss in 28 days.