https://www.crossfitlifetree.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/CFLT-logo.svg 0 0 Tracey Woiwod https://www.crossfitlifetree.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/CFLT-logo.svg Tracey Woiwod2020-03-14 06:28:412020-11-13 15:01:30Health and Safety Report at CFLT
Currently all programs are running including Kids, Teens, Adaptive, Group CrossFit, Personal Training Sessions and childcare. We are committed to helping you stay fit and healthy during this season.
Just a quick update on what we can all do to keep everyone healthy at CFLT
- Please wash your hands before and after you come into the gym.
- Use a new cleaning cloth and solution provided or wipes to wipe down ALL equipment after use (if sharing do so between uses by each partner). Discard your used cloth in the laundry basket.
- We have removed chalk from the gym and are asking people not to use it during workouts
- If you are experiencing any flu or cold like symptoms please stay home and if you come and staff feels you may be ill we will ask you to go home.
- Do not high five or fist bump after workouts (thumbs up with cheesy smile is great!)
- Do not check in at the kiosk, coaches will do that for you.
Many of you have asked about Caleb and Caileigh’s return to the gym. We will be following all the correct protocol as per self isolation if they are advised to do so by health authorities. We know you are all very excited to welcome them home but we need to do what is best for the community and that may be having them away for a bit longer. They will be calling the 811 health line where they will be screened via telephone, and then advised by the nurse on how to proceed. We are 100% committed to doing what is best for you at this time and will keep you informed as to any further news.
Blessings and health to you all,